Monday, November 8, 2010

monday morning

it's raining and it's monday morning.... what a way to start out the week. Thankfully it didn't rain this weekend while at a show.   The show turned out to be a nice mix of handmade and vintage.   much like            Moda Viajando Handbags 



I didn't find too much there that I really liked, aside from the food.   But, I always like the food.  There was Olvera street Tamales (yum!)   Plus the restaurant attached to the venue- super cute and had great pumpkin pie.

Also there was the gourmet crepe company who were giving out free samples.   Their booth was directly across from mine.   I think they lost a few extra samples to me.    My personal favorite was the nutella banana crepe.



As a review of this show, it was cute- not totally well attended and not personally my style, (A lot of wind chimes and garden gnomes being sold) and  I think my handmade jewelry was a little too funky for the show.   I did debut my amoeba jewelry and sold one of the sterling silver bangles which was nice!  Below is one of the new Amoeba necklaces.   This one has a ruby on one side and a smoky topaz on the other.  Brand new handmade reclaimed sterling silver necklace by myfriendroze.  What do you think?

PB043203

No comments:

Post a Comment