Thursday, November 25, 2010

handmade thank you


I am thankful for you… all of you who have supported me, inspired me, encouraged me, and pushed me.
I am thankful for my family, who encourage me and help me in whatever way they can.
I am thankful for my friends that have gone out of their way to help my business be where it is today, whether that be helping me at shows, buying my jewelry as gifts, telling their friends about me, handing out cards, having parties for me- etc.
and again, I’m thankful for you… my fans and customers!  
To you, it might just be 2 seconds out of your day to “like” something on my page or re-tweet my message or suggest something to a friend, but to me it's priceless... THANK YOU


so in saying thank you I want to also remind you of the sale for the 3 Fs Friends Family and Fans,  because really you all mean so much to me.  I offer 20-40% off for the holidays.   Enter the code holiday on my etsy site and on my personal site in the paypal comment section mention the sale and I will refund the difference.  

happy thanksgiving-  now go eat!

handmade jewelry every day- www.myfriendroze.com



No comments:

Post a Comment