Thursday, November 4, 2010

Behind the picket fence

this upcoming saturday my friend Debby who is the brains and talent behind Rebe clothing asked me to come share a booth with her at behind the picket fence for their sale...  It's last minute but I can't give up any chance to get out there! It's a vintage and handmade sale so I hope that we are able to do alright up against vintage items which could possible undercut our prices.  Here is the link to more information on the sale  behindthepicketfencemarketplace.blogspot.com.     Since we met, at a show, Debby has always been a great friend and inspiration to me and I am always so impressed by all the new things she continually makes.   I'm excited to once again spend the day with her and see all her new clothing and accessories. Most, if not all of her handmade items utilize eco-friendly material and she uses her scrap to make great purses, blankets, and makeup bags,  etc.    Check out a few of my favorites below.  You might also notice a handmade myfriendroze necklace in the photo :).
Picture
rebe dress handmade ceramic myfriendroze necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment