Friday, December 10, 2010

Renegade Los Angeles and San Francisco

I'm preparing for my last two holiday shows of the year, one in Los Angeles and one in San Francisco.   Renegade Craft has gotten some great publicity and grows every year and I am excited to be a part of it.   I am honored to be a part of such a great show with other great artists.    What I really love about Renegade is their dedication to finding quality handmade artists, and their ability to really make it a fun experience.  (Not to mention they never charge an entrance fee for shoppers).   All the artists seem to form a community and I have made some great friends that I am excited to see again.   I looked at the list of artists and here are some that I hadn't seen before, and am exited to meet (and perhaps spend some money with):
kirkiture


solidio

veqdesign


Plus there will be so many other great artists there that I may go broke!    Happy holiday shopping everyone!

handmade jewelry every day-  www.myfriendroze.com


No comments:

Post a Comment