Monday, December 6, 2010

handmade hanukkah

Happy Chanukah Chanukkah Channukah Hanukah Hannukah Hanukkah Hanuka Hanukka Hanaka Haneka Hanika Khanukkah or however you want to spell that.   My home smells like oil and feels like it too... I made a hundred latkes last night, had a lovely party, and it was super satisfying until today when I had to clean.  I feel the same way about creating anything.   I never want to clean.  Maybe it's a holdover from my childhood of being a tomboy.   I decided this year not to make anything holiday themed... but I figured I would look for some handmade things to buy!   Anyway here are some nice handmade hannukah and cleaning items:
toys by carl

ARCHITETTE

ella jewelry

bagel soap!!!!! by bubblegenius

star of david soap

handmade jewelry every day- www.myfriendroze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment